Saturday, May 16, 2015

Summary and tough questions

From where I last left off in the book LoveTorn, I have read that the main character has fallen in love with the man she met. She is constantly trying to get away from her true self, but it is difficult to become someone new in a matter of days. Shalini is trying to make it seem as if she was someone completely different from what her family is. The man she loves know the new side of her not the side of tradition and arranged marriage. Her marriage has been arranged since she was 3, now imagine that! If I had an arranged marriage oh man would I be mad!! Either way Shalini is trying to tell her boyfriend but just doesn't seem to know how.
     One of her situations would be to try to come clean to her boyfriend. Some thoughts in her head would be, will he accept me? Will he leave me? She is always debating on wether she should tell him or not. This will be a person vs. self conflict because it has to do with what she believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment